The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

7 months

Elliana is 7 months old and we can't believe how quickly the time has gone! Elli is eating, sleeping, and playing well!! She is one happy little girl.

Below is our monthly photo shoot....














Playing with Daddy!!
********************************************
Yesterday, Elli and I met Sara (my college roommate) and her handsome little boy, Henry. We met at Ikea in Cincy and the babies did pretty well shopping all day. Henry is exactly 4 months younger than Elli.
Some nice person took a picture of all 4 of us! Henry looks just like his Mom!!

Elli and her future boyfriend. Now, I know this looks like an odd couple now....Henry has more hair than Elli and Elli is bigger than him....but imagine 20 years from now....

Look at her hand on his leg...

Something got both of them excited

Elli being aggressive
We had a good day and I'm so glad I finally got to see Sara!
*******************************************
This will probably be my only blog for the week! We are having a relaxing weekend! I will have plenty more to post next week. My parents are getting their "Elli fix" and spending labor day weekend with us. Dad sends me emails almost daily about how much he misses her. At his request, I think we will go to Hocking Hills on Saturday. We will then probably take Elli to the pool on Sunday for one last swim in the outdoor pool this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment