The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Elli and I have had such a great Valentine's day! We spent the whole day playing and then Elli took a marathon nap (2.5 hours) this afternoon!!!!

Elli will have quite an exciting week. I picked her up from daycare last Thursday and found a sign on her locker saying "Congratulations, your child has met her milestones and is ready to move up to the toddler room." I told Scott and he said the exact thing I was thinking "Can Miss Maureen move up with her?" Miss Maureen is one of the teachers in Elli's room. She LOVES Maureen and instantly goes to her once we drop her off. The transitioning will begin this week and it will probably be a couple weeks before she is in the toddler room full-time. I hope she will enjoy this room.

These days, Elli's favorite things are playing with her baby and watching videos on the computer. She especially loves watching Sesame Street clips (don't worry....she only spends a couple minutes each day watching them) and skyping on the computer. All I have to say is "Do you want to see Nana and Grandpa" and she runs into the office smiling and staring up at the computer.

Scott came home today and brought us all Valentine's gifts.




Bells got a bone.


Elli got jewelry. I wish I could have gotten her reaction on video. She squealed the second Scott showed her....had a huge smile on her face and started dancing all around.

Scott got me a pregnancy massage!! I can't wait to use it!!
*************************************************

Just some pictures from the day....






Elli spent a lot of the day riding around on this. She had to have her bear come with her.

************************************************

So....the dr. had told me a couple weeks ago that Elli would probably drop down to 1 nap during the day. The past couple of days/weeks her naps have been 2 short naps (about 45 min. each). I figured I'd try and see how she did with 1 nap today. She did great!! She was so tired at lunch that she ended up falling asleep! BUT....she slept for 2.5 hours and was in such a good mood when she woke up! I'll be interested to see how she sleeps tonight!

Lunch....I kept having to call her name to wake her up. Falling asleep picking up a banana

Banana is in the mouth....trying to chew it but asleep again.

And she just couldn't do it anymore


************************************************


This is how she likes to crawl up on her chair


Show me your tongue, Elli
**************************************

It was finally nice enough to go outside on Sunday and Elliana loved it. She walked all around.


Waving to me. If you know Elli....you know that she LOVES to wave and will wave to anyone and everyone!


Scott had to go pick her up and carry her back because she kept turning around wanting to walk further.




***************************************
Last Friday, Elli was really into walking all around the house with not 1, but 2 coats on. She HAD to have both of her coats on :) She's so funny these days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment