The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Little Lady

Our weeks seem to be flying by as this little girl keeps us extremely busy! She has so much energy, but is the perfect playmate! Today, her focus seemed to be on pushing her baby around in the stroller and thought it was extremely funny when she would run the stroller into things :) Elli tends to be somewhat tough on her toys as she often bangs her piano, throws toys while putting them away, and enjoys standing on her riding toy and many other things despite our attempts to keep her seated. We will definitely be working on playing more gentle within the next couple of months. Our friends brought their 6 month old over on Saturday night. Elli was nice enough to bring him a couple of her toys; however, she threw them rather than nicely putting them in front of him.
All dressed up for church! Elli LOVES the camera and reaches for it every time I get it out!
One of Elli's favorite games is playing chase! As you can see, Scott and Bella are chasing her. She LOVES it!
****************************************

We decided to give Elli a bath in the guest bathroom. The tub is smaller so we thought it might be easier to wash her. We quickly realized that this particular tub might not make the bath any easier on us. She figured out how to pull the drain (the drain cap comes completely off) to let all the water out and did this OVER AND OVER again.
She loves baths!
She then figured out that she was tall enough that she could just climb out if she wanted to.
This is the face we get so much these days! This is the "I know I'm not supposed to do this....I'm going to stare you down and test my limits" face. Oh Elli!

****************************************

And finally, I had been meaning to do this for the last couple weeks, but just hadn't gotten around to it. We finally took a pregnancy picture. I documented my pregnancy with Elli so well, but haven't done a great job with this little guy. One day I'm sure he will see this blog, so I couldn't leave him out! Here is me at 20 weeks! I'm officially in maternity clothes and can no longer button my regular pants. I think it's time to go shopping again....

We are getting more excited to see this little guy!


Elli is SO much fun and we couldn't imagine life without her. I think she gets a million kisses from Scott and I each day....we just can't resist her cute little face!!!! I still get extremely excited to pick her up from daycare each Wed. and Thursday (I usually get a 5 minute long hug from her when I get her) and still hate dropping her off at daycare in the morning....I don't think this will ever change. I just love spending time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment