The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend in Indiana

Get ready for quite a long blog. As you can tell, I took a bit of a break from updating the blog, as we've been pretty busy here in the Lindvall household. In addition to this blog, I still have more pictures that need to be posted on here and I will do that at a later time. Also, I'll update the blog later about some recent decisions we've made that have contributed to a busy month!

Most pictures below are from Connor's first visit to Indiana, which we did this past weekend. Connor got to meet some more family and friends of the family. Elli got lots of attention and was on cloud nine as she got many tractor rides and got to play with her cousins. She was exhausted when we got home and gave us quite a good nap yesterday and a great nights sleep last night! I'm hoping for another long nap today (going on 1 hour as of now) because I have many more things I need to get done before she wakes up. Writing this blog wasn't on my to-do list, but I've been wanting to get some pictures on here.

So....here was our weekend....


See the above 2 pictures...tractor rides with her necklace on, stuffed animals, and the neighbor dog, Misty. She is still talking about that dog :)



Connor spent time sleeping (something he does great during the day, but hasn't quite mastered this skill at night...grrr)


Connor got to meet Grandpa Zurcher...


And the rest of the Zurchers


More tractor rides with cousins and other Papa.


Enjoying time outside....she spent most of her weekend outside!



Connor got to meet his other 2 cousins and Uncle Ross.


Vander holding his newest cousin!


I tried to get a picture of all 4 of them together and this is the best I could get. I'll probably try here again in a couple weeks when we see them!


Kisses for cousin Vander


"Who likes football?" Yep, Elli got in on the action while playing football with Vander and Dane. She was one of the boys that day!


Connor turned 1 month old on Friday! Happy 1 month birthday, Bubba!!



Connor and I drove down to Indy early on Saturday morning to have breakfast with Sarah and Landon (Landon would be that little baby bump)!!!! Landon is due to arrive on January 28th. I'm pushing for the 26th, as Landon and Elliana would then share a birthday :) Make it happen, Sarah!


We then went to Amber's house to surprise her for her 30th birthday. We took the girls to Monkey Joe's and they loved it; however, they were a little timid at first. We will definitely be visiting that place again! I'm pretty sure this wasn't the 30th birthday party Amber had in mind and she might be the 1st 30 year old to ever celebrate a birthday at Monkey Joes.


Kisses for cousin Kensley


Going down the slide at Monkey Joes


The 2 youngest cousins on my side of the family....Notice Connor's half smile! Today and yesterday he was quite the smiley little guy!!


Elli enjoyed jumping in the baby toys! I headed home to Ohio on Saturday and it was the most peaceful trip home. Elli jabbered for about an hour and then fell sleep. Connor slept the whole way!

*************************************

Below are random pictures from a couple weeks ago....





Elli became obsessed with wearing Nana Brauchler's glasses around. They fit her quite nice, don't you think?? She kept them on so long. We laughed because we said they were actually probably helping her see better seeing as how we haven't yet taken her to the opthamalogist for her astigmatism (bad parents, I know!)



Bathtime with Connor!!


*More pictures to come when I have some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment