The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Movie Night

We had our first movie night with the kids last night. We had been planning it for the last couple of days and Elli was super excited....
I didn't tell her until yesterday morning and she couldn't wait to watch "Snow White" and drink milkshakes!
(Saying "cheese" really loud and with great enthusiasm)
Milkshakes for all....except Bubba!
We blew up the air mattress for proper seating in the living room and for a little jumping action from Elli.

In the past year (well...more than a year), Scott and I have only been to 1 movie at the movie theater together. And yes, we miss the ability to just up and leave to go to the movies, out to dinner, etc. BUT I wouldn't miss this movie night for anything. This was way more fun than those things I just named. Can't wait for more movie nights with my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment