The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Our Days

This video is pretty typical of our days. Connor laughing at Elli (he thinks she is extremely funny), Elli not paying much attention to him while wearing her snow white dress (she is obsessed with dresses and skirts these days, especially her princess dresses), and me trying to get her to play with him! (You have to make the video full screen (double click on the video) to see the whole thing).


Today, Connor was laughing so hard at Elli. Elli would bend down and put her head on his and he would just crack up. I turned my back for a second (I was literally 2 feet from them both)....I hear Connor cracking up and Elli saying "horsey." I turn around to find Connor face down on his stomach and Elli sitting on his back. Yikes! Not my proudest moment as a parent. Although Connor was clearly enjoying this, I put a stop to it immediately!! And I'm only posting this because I want to remember it....Scott and I laughed about this for quite a long time tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment