The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Connor's Giggle

When I think of Connor, the one word that comes to mind is 'sweet.'  He really is the sweetest little thing and will give me multiple hugs a day.   Whether it be sitting on the floor or laying on the floor, this little guy crawls up to me and will just lay his head in my lap or will lay his head on my shoulder.  

His giggle is super sweet as well!  While I was cleaning up dinner, I heard Connor giggling like crazy....I found him doing this...... 


So, I did what I thought was the most responsible thing and grabbed the video camera because I didn't want to miss that sweet giggle!  I can assure you that as soon as I was done taping this, I did discipline him !  Unfortunately, he has been doing this now at every meal (whether or not we have Bella there ready to catch the food).  Opps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment