The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Preschool & growing up

Elliana had her 1st day of preschool last Friday, August 14th!  She loved it and did so well there!  She was so excited to go, but was pretty confused as to why she wasn't riding the bus to school!  Elli will be going 1 day a week (every Friday) for 2 hours at a United Methodist Church by our house.

I've been so excited for her to go, as she is really starting to want to play with more friends.  She is always talking about things her and her friends do!  I mean, look at this picture of her and Kensley (and Papa B.) from last weekend....
Lately, when we ask her who her best friend is she'll say "Kensley" (and the way she says her name is ugh....so cute 'thenthly').

So, we knew she'd have no problem at preschool!  She went right in without any tears!  Here are some pictures before school....





I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend at least 30 minutes trying to figure out her 1st day outfit.  The weather completely threw me off when the temperatures dropped the day before!  I normally don't put tennis shoes with a skirt; however, we wore them at the teacher's request.  

Elli is growing up so quickly!  Before I end this post, I need to document the conversation Scott and her had last night.  Elli was talking about 'Princess Krystal' and saying how she got married and one day Elli wanted to dance and get married.  Scott said, "Elli are going to go off and get married to a boy one day?"  She said, "Nah Daddy, you my boy.  I will marry you."  Scott said that he couldn't wait to tell that story at her wedding when she is 45.  

Ha....45....I don't think so, Scott.  Who wouldn't want to marry this beauty queen?



No comments:

Post a Comment