The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"My Best Friend Is Coming"

"My best friend is coming, my best friend is coming!!"  That is what we heard all week long last week. Elli couldn't wait to have Kensley come to her house for her birthday.  We started the celebration off on Friday night with a 'movie night.'  We let Elli pick the movie and she of course picked 'Snow White.'  Connor even sat for some of the movie!!  The kids got in their sleeping bags, ate popcorn, and got to drink juice out of their special sippy cups.  The girls got up at most songs to dance.  


Elli opening up her birthday presents from us.  This 'bride dress' was from Connor....she's worn it everyday since she opened it.  

Best Friends

Connor got some cool sunglasses from Nana B.

Doughnuts for breakfast.  

Nana got the girls glow in the dark nail polish....so we did nails in the morning and just played around the house.  

After naps, we took the kids to go see 'Snow White' at the children's theater.  The girls couldn't wait!  


 Waiting for the show to start.  Connor did great and sat through the whole thing.  The kids were entertained, but the rest of us were not impressed.  We finished the night with dinner out (we didn't get to go to Red Robin because of the long wait) and ice cream.  

Both girls in a 'bride dress.'  These were worn many times during the weekend!

We took the kids to church the next morning.  When Scott went to go pick the girls up from their room at church, they were holding hands and dancing together.  The lady working in the room said that they had entertained themselves the whole time playing with each other.

Elli was sad to see Kensley leave.  At the breakfast table our conversation went something like this:
Me: Elli, Kensley has to go home today.
Elli: Kens, why do you have to go home?  I'm going to miss you.
Me: She has to go see Avery and her mommy and daddy.
Kensley: Yeah, Elli I have to see Avery and my mommy and daddy.  I'll miss you.
Elli: I'm going to miss you.
Kensley: It's ok Elli.  I'll be back this weekend.  I'll be back on Saturday.

Elli keeps talking about all the things they will do when Kensley comes back.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure Kensley will be back anytime within the next few weeks, but I did tell Elli that she gets to go spend a few days with Kens at her house this spring.  I'm so glad they had a good weekend together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment