The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 4th

As crazy as it sounds, July 4th has become one of my favorite holidays.  It's a day where we've began forming our own traditions here in Columbus!

For the past 3 years, we've spent the morning of the 4th at the New Albany parade.  Nana & Papa L. were here to spend a few days with us!

The rest of the day was spent hanging out...
Ha....they'll love us for this later I'm sure :)  



Nana L. helped me make a dress for myself and for Elli.  You wouldn't believe how happy this dress makes Elli.  She wants to wear it daily!
Scott and I went out on a date and then we ended the night watching fireworks!  This was by far my favorite part of the day.  This is the first time both kids have seen big time fireworks.  It was a late night, but totally worth it to see how much they loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment