The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Elli's 1st Day of Preschool

Yesterday (9/9/13), was Elliana's first day of 2-day preschool!  Elli's in a new preschool this year since we are moving to the north side of town. She did great and seemed to have a really good first day!  I was a little worried, as last week when I took her to "meet the teacher" day at her school she was a little upset because boys would be in her class (oh the drama). 

I think she will have a great school year and I'm excited about what all she will be learning!



I tried to get a few pictures of her while at school....She was pretty distracted when we walked in....this is what I got when I ask her to smile....ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment