The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Random Pictures (mostly Emery)

I realize that I might have already posted some of these pictures, but I'm not sure which ones I have and which I haven't, so I'll just post them all!

Bath time with Emery
 For a while there she was sucking her fingers and I thought it was so cute!  She has since replaced her fingers for her pacifier.


 
First time in the bumbo…..October 30th!!  She still loves sitting in it!!


 First time in her crib….November 17th….it was a sad day for me!!

 Playing in the snow…..November 17th….
 My girl
 Both kids were at a birthday party, so we went out for Mexican!!
 We saw this face a lot when she was only a few months old.  Her 'witching hour' was rough!!  So glad she isn't doing that anymore!!
 Sweet face
 Elli is really big into taking 'girl' pictures



 Emery and her best friends, Lexi and Allison.
 So excited to go to church
 Emery was ready to go watch her big brother swing at his Christmas concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment