The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's weekend.  Scott had the idea that we should each take the kids out on a one on one date for Valentine's Day.  Scott took Elli out as soon as he got home from work on Friday!  Surprisingly, she was a little hesitant to go, as she wanted us to all go as a family!
 Scott took her to the store and bought her a flower.  They went to Max and Erma's for dinner and he said she giggled the whole time at dinner.  At one point she said, "This is way more fun than I thought it would be.  We should do this more."  And when Connor and I were on our date she said, "This is great…..it's just us, so no one will be able to bother us."  (they were playing uno)
 After Elli and Scott got home, Connor and I went out!  Connor gave me a rose and said "Will you be my Balentine?"  It was so sweet….I heard him coming back to see me, so I thought fast and turned on my camera and was able to tape him (I had a feeling what was coming, as I heard Scott in the kitchen coaching him on what to say).
 I kept asking him where he wanted to go for dinner and he kept telling me he wanted to go to the mall. He is definitely in an "I want….I want…." stage!  He thought for sure we'd be able to go pick out a toy….um...nope!  Eventually, he said 'panpakes' sounded good, so we went to Bob Evans.
We had a great time!  He kept looking at these girls the whole night.  I finally asked him why he kept looking at them and he said "because they're hubba bubba."  Um….yeah.  
We had Emery's 6 month pictures taken the morning of Valentine's Day and then dropped Elli off at a birthday party while we went and ate lunch with some friends.  We found a babysitter at the last minute, so Scott and I went out after we put Emery to bed!  It is very hard to find reservations for Valentine's Day when you wait until the last minute!  We ended up finding a new-to-us restaurant downtown that was a really good!  Happy (very belated) Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment