The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Birthday

My birthday consisted of a date night for Scott and I on Friday evening.  On Saturday, Elli, Connor, Dad, Scott and I went to the OSU Spring Practice game with 100,000 of our closest friends!  Mom stayed back with Emery and they became fast friends!  

 These days, he's serious about 5% of the time!!

We went out to dinner after we got home from the game with 2 tired kids and 1 happy baby!


I spent Sunday morning running my first 10k.  I wasn't prepared for all the hills and my time wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I ran the whole way…..next up….a half…..not sure when, but sometime it will happen!



















It was a great weekend!  Thanks for all the cards, phone calls, texts, messages and gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment