The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

9 year anniversary

On June 3rd, Scott and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary!  We've had a lot going on in the past 9 years and I have no doubt that the next 9 years will be just as exciting!  Scott is the hardest worker I've ever seen, best Daddy, and a great husband.  In the past few years, I've seen him make some tough decisions for the betterment of our family of 5.  I have no clue what the next 9 years holds….I'm just glad I'll be doing life with this guy!!

We celebrated with dinner together (after the kids were in bed) on our anniversary and….
 this past Saturday went to see cirque du soleil and had a romantic dinner at Arby's on the way to the show (that's what happens when you have 3 kids, new babysitter and are running late to the show :/)
Here's to another 60 more…...

No comments:

Post a Comment