The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2015

Birthday Boy

We hadn't originally planned to be in Indiana for Scott's birthday; however, due to some circumstances, we ended up there.  My mom outdid herself and pulled together not 1, but 2 birthday celebrations for Scott.  My mom made his favorite cake (chocolate cake with chocolate icing) and got Mexican (his favorite type of food) for all of us on Saturday evening.  We celebrated quickly after spending much of Saturday looking at houses and we were trying to get 3 tired kids to bed.  We had a big breakfast on Sunday morning and then Scott went out for coffee with his brother.  

 We headed up north to visit my grandparents and see where they were staying.  Mom had a cake made for him and we celebrated with them.  
 My gift to Scott was dinner at St. Elmo's that evening.  We got engaged at St. Elmo's 10 years ago on July 16th and thought it'd be fun to head back there for his birthday!  Due to all that we have going on right now and feeling like we're just barely breathing, this was the best I could do!  

 You are patient, kind, caring, funny, loving, and giving.  You put our needs before yours and you are always offering help to others.  You work long hours, but come home each night excited to spend time with the kids.  I've never seen anyone work as hard as you and I'm so glad our kids are able to see your dedication to your job and also to us.  Happy Birthday….I hope you felt celebrated on your day!  (And thanks mom for planning and getting his cakes!)  Next year I'll be on my 'A game' when it comes to your birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment