The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2016

Connor is FIVE

Connor turned FIVE on August 16th and I still have a hard time believing that he is that old!!  I've actually been dreading his fifth birthday for the past year.  Five just seems so old and if I could stop time and keep him at this age, I probably would.  I'm crazy about this kid and I think he's the coolest five year old I know!
Connor is super shy and we are continually working on having him come out of his shell.  He is wild at home....I mean runs around like crazy screaming.....but is so shy out in public.  
Connor loves nerf guns, trains, star wars, transformers, and remote control cars.  He wants to be the monorail conductor at Disney when he gets older which I'm all in favor of if that means we get in free to Disney :)  He talks about poop more than anyone I've ever met and will randomly put the word 'poop' in a sentence while having a normal conversation.  Really....its kind of unreal how much he talks about it.  He is silly and is always trying to make Emery (and the rest of us laugh).  
Connor continues to be somewhat picky, but we don't have as much trouble with him eating as we used to.  He hates spiders and isn't the biggest fan of kisses or hugs.  Scott and I have come to the conclusion that he is SO much like me and Elli is SO much like Scott.  It's crazy how similar he and I are.
 Connor is definitely a 'gamer.'  He loves, loves, loves video games.  He loves playing racing games on his iPad.  On the wii, he loves mariokart, angry birds and wii sports.  He asks to play one of these things every sing day.

Connor's favorite food is peanut butter and jelly.  He also loves panda express, chicken nuggets, guacamole, cherry tomatoes, and french fries.
 Below is the last picture I took of Connor as a 4 year old.  They were reading before bed and it describes his personality perfectly.  Always silly!
Happy Happy 5th Birthday to the coolest boy I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment