The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Elliana

We officially reached Elli's 1st birthday last Wednesday! I was already on my way to work when Elli woke up....so Scott put me on speaker phone and we sang "Happy Birthday" to Elli 1st thing in the morning (Scott video taped her reaction so I could see). I was so sad that I had to work that day instead of spending the day with her. BUT....Elliana had a great day. When I picked her up from daycare, they said she had her best she's ever had there. Scott picked us up some dinner, we skyped with family, and then opened presents. She is getting quite good at opening gifts and really enjoys it!

I can't believe how quickly the year has gone by and how much she has grown. It doesn't seem possible that she is already a 1 year old. She is so much fun and is really developing her own personality!!

The Birthday girl
She kept wanting to put this on her head!
************************************************
This past weekend we had Elli's 1 year pictures taken. Scott and I were both sick and Elli was getting over being sick, so I was actually just ready to get the pictures over. This little girl rarely stopped to look at the camera and was ALL OVER the place. She even managed to fall down the stairs and ended up with a pretty banged up face :( We felt horrible, but she took the fall like a champ. She was back to running all around within a couple minutes.

The marks on the left were from the fall....the mark on her cheek was from my fingernail :/
She looks pretty tired in this picture....Elli's friend, Siena, and her mom came over for a play date earlier in the day.


This is her new thing. She covers her eyes to play peek-a-boo. Often she does this while eating....I'm sure you can imagine how much food I clean off her face after she does this.
**********************************************
Running around after a bath. She hates getting dressed and usually escapes us before we can get clothes on her....
******************************************
I finally got around to doing her 12 month photo shoot. I was actually putting this off because I knew how hard it would be to get her to sit still, but I managed to get 1 good smile picture :)






*****************************************
Elli still wasn't done celebrating her birthday. She got a birthday gift from Sarah and Travis today and obviously enjoyed opening it up.

(I got excited at first....I thought this was for me. See the box...New York & Company)

But the gift was for Elli. Trying out her new headband and me holding her hand so she wouldn't pull it off. Thanks Sarah and Travis.....she loves everything!!
**********************************************************
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIANA (ONLY A FEW DAYS LATE)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment