The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Connor Lee Lindvall

Connor Lee Lindvall arrived today at 10:25am this morning. Connor made it pretty easy on me with only 4 hours of labor and 6 pushes....he was ready to come out. Scott and I came to the hospital at 5:00am this morning for a scheduled induction. The induction ended up starting at 6:25am. I was 4cm at the start....and before we knew it I was 1o cm and ready to push. I had told the nurse and my dr. that my goal was to deliver him by lunch (I was a little early) and I certainly did. He came out with only 2 contractions and 6 pushes.


Just arriving to the hospital


Welcome Connor




He was a little blue and needed a tad bit of oxygen, but overall they said he looked really healthy!






I'm not sure how to rotate pictures on here, so turn your head and look :)


His first bath




Meeting big sis Elli

The proud grandparents.....

More Proud Grandparents....





Connor is doing great and so far eating really well. He is quite a noisy little fellow when sleeping and what we thought was cute is actually something we have to monitor. The nurse said it is called "grunting" which is when "gunk" is still in his lungs and he is trying to get it up. The nurse indicated that they are not to worried about it as he has good color and cried when we gave him his first bath. All signs pointing to him being okay, just something to monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment