The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phone Pictures

Lately, I've done a pretty bad job at taking pictures. Partly because our camera is upstairs next to our hospital bag (yes, I finally got part of our hospital bag packed). I have taken some pictures with my phone over the past couple of weeks.

I took Elli to Easton yesterday, so she could play in the fountains and I could try and get this baby moving by pushing her around in the stroller. She had so much fun! In fact, I ended up calling Scott and told him just to come over after work so he could see her in action. Elli ran right over to the fountains....had to look them over for a bit and then finally started playing in them. Kids are supposed to wear appropriate attire (swimsuits) while playing in the fountain, but I didn't have enough energy to put her swimsuit on before we left for Easton, so I just brought a change of clothes.

Elli loved the fountains, but her favorite thing ended up being the big train. We went to the train 3 different times and I had to bribe her to leave each time. At one point I asked her if she wanted to go get ice cream and got a big "no".....she just wanted to stay and watch the train.


Showing Daddy the train after we ate.....










I hadn't been to Easton in quite some time. Elli loved walking all around and had to stop and smell each flower, pick up each rock, and etc. You'd think we don't get her out much!
****************************************
Elli has been really into wearing our shoes around the house. She put on Scott's the other day and was walking all around saying "Dada" I thought it was so cute. Unfortunately, I didn't get a great picture since it was taken with my camera....









***************************************


About 2 weeks ago, we took Elli to Cosi (the science museum) here in Columbus. There was a big area for toddlers that she enjoyed. Her favorite part was the water table. Water was everywhere and we ended up taking her tights off for the rest of the evening....luckily she had a long shirt/dress on.





**********************************************
I'd love to end this post saying how I'm having contractions and I feel that we will be headed to the hospital soon; however, that is unfortunately not the case. I'm beginning to think that regardless of how dilated or effaced I am, this little guy is going to wait until the last second to come. I probably walked 2.5 miles yesterday thinking it would get things moving, but all it did was make me extra sore and increase the pressure. So, we continue to wait knowing that at the latest, next week we will meet this little guy....whether by induction or by him deciding to come on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment