The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

Typically our holidays are busy, as we try and make it to all the celebrations at different houses. This year, we decided to make our lives a little easier and compromise. We did 1 Thanksgiving with my family (which we only have one anyways) and 1 Thanksgiving with Scott's family (they always have 2). It worked out great! We both felt like we weren't running all over the place and actually felt like we got to spend quality time with both families. We spent Thursday at my parents house and the rest of the weekend at the Lindvalls'. (Elli and Kensley had spent a couple days at my parents house prior to Thanksgiving.) I took our camera out on Thursday, but forgot to take pictures the rest of the weekend (probably because I was too tired from an early wake-up call on Friday morning for Black Friday Shopping....one of my favorite times during the year).

Elli and I enjoying Thanksgiving lunch. She enjoyed everything....

well....maybe not everything (I have no clue what she was eating here, but Scott insisted I post this picture).
Avery and Connor enjoying a ride on the chair!
Tractor/wagon rides for the toddlers.....one of Elli's favorite things!!
A picture with all the great-grandkids and great-grandparents.
I had to get a picture of Connor's first Thanksgiving!
Among many things this year, I'm especially thankful for the three people in the next picture!
(side note: this picture wasn't taken on Thanksgiving, but I needed a picture of all 3 of them together).

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment