The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Cookies

What is Valentine's Day without some sweets? Elli and I had quite the 'girls' day on Sunday. We went on a short shopping trip and then made some cookies for Valentine's Day.


First time licking the batter off the beaters. She is starting to realize the benefits of cooking!! Do you see Scott in this picture? He is secretly crying at the fact that Elli is getting to eat the dough....that is usually his job!
Today we iced and put sprinkles on the cookies. She was in charge of the sprinkles and I was in charge of the icing. I think Elli ate more sprinkles than what ended up on the cookies and she wanted to test out all the cookies. Yep....I caught her taking bites out of the cookies...luckily she only had made her way through 3 before I caught her! Overall, I think they turned out pretty good!!

Stay tuned for more picture of my Valentines' with their outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment