The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

STATS

Last Friday, we had Elli's 2.5 year check- up and Connor's 1 year check-up at the doctor.  I've taken the kids to the doctor by myself numerous times, but this trip was a bit more chaotic than the previous trips. This trip wore me out!!  Elli woke up very early that morning and the appointment was right in the middle of Connor's morning nap, so I knew it could be a rough trip.  Connor kept wanting to walk up the ladder, Elli was scared (even though the day before she said "I LOVE shots. I like Dr. Tyler," Connor also didn't want anything to do with the dr., and Elli kept begging for a treat to be good.  It was really hard to talk to Dr. Tyler seeing as how it was pure chaos in the room.  I don't remember much of what we talked about, but I do remember that he was very pleased with the development of both kiddos.  Elli's 2.5 year stats are: 26.4 lbs (10-25%) and 36 in. (50%).  Connor is 19 lbs (10-25%) and 30 in. (50-75%).  

Elli only got one shot, the flu shot.  She kept saying "I don't want a bandaid. Mom, you tell them. I don't want a bandaid."  Connor received 3 vaccinations and the first dose of his flu shot.  We have to go back in September for the second 1/2 of it.  Unfortunately, this was probably the last time seeing our pediatrician, as he is opening up a membership-only practice.  We've really enjoyed him as our pediatrician!

We all survived and even managed to go grocery shopping after the appointment.  I'm not sure why I ever thought having 1 kid was difficult!


No comments:

Post a Comment