The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

When Mom's Away....

I'll post about our trip to Dale Hollow soon, but there are a million pictures to sort through and that post will take me forever.  So in the meantime, here are some pictures from Scott, Elli, & Connor's weekend.  I left Scott at home with the kids (his first time with them both for more than 3 hours) and went to Cincy with some of my friends for a weekend away.  Scott sent me numerous pictures from the weekend!  

He sent me this picture and his email said "look how big we've gotten...Elli is in size 11 shoes and Connor is walking"

Apparently, he let Elli pick out whatever she wanted to wear and she didn't do too bad :)

He managed to get both kids ready and take them to the mall after Connor boycotted his morning nap!

This pictures screams "Germs!" Scott said Connor would start smiling and then roll all over the floor.  I'd be shocked if he doesn't get sick within the next couple days, BUT at least he had fun!!

Daddy took the kids to the "Micky Mouse Store" as Elli refers to it!  He said she grabbed everything in sight and wanted to try everything on.  He had to convince her to keep her clothes on, as she started stripping down in an attempt to try on the other clothes.  She picked out a Cinderella nightgown and Connor got some 'Cars' figurines.  Elli walked around the whole mall in her nightgown after she got it!

They also played outside for awhile!  

He was able to get both kids ready, fed, and out the door for church by 8:00!  When I got home, Scott asked Elli if she missed Mommy and she said "No."  Then she looked up at me, smiled, and said "I love you. I just teasin' you." However, I think both kids had a blast with Daddy, as they were pretty attached to him yesterday!

Oh, and don't feel bad for Scott.  He spent most of yesterday at a fantasy football draft with 7 other guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment