The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cooking

Too many cooks in the kitchen?  The other day I gave the kiddos some bowls, flour, water, and spoons and told them to go to town.  You can't even imagine the mess.  And that cast?  Well....it is so, so dirty.  See, I thought it'd be no big deal to get flour off of it, but I didn't even think about the paste flour and water would form.  Not to mention, the cast isn't supposed to get wet and I gave them a bowl of water.  Clearly, I wasn't thinking....Oh well....his cast has a paste all over it, but it comes off Monday, so no harm!

The kids are starting to play together.  Elli likes to play rough with Connor and usually he loves it unless she's a little too rough!




No comments:

Post a Comment