The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween at School

Elli has been loving preschool!  She especially loved it when she was able to dress up for Halloween as Princess Aurora and go to school with all her friends.


I had to snap a picture of the princess with her brother...

After I dropped Elli off, I took Connor to the main lobby to wait for Elli and her class to parade around the school in their costumes.  Scott was supposed to go with me to her preschool that morning to see it, but had to leave on a last minute business trip.  I didn't get the greatest pictures because I was trying to take video (for Scott), pictures, and watch Connor.




Elli and her class continuing on with their parade.

 While Elli was at school, Connor and I went to Home Depot for some birthday presents.  Home Depot has all their Christmas decorations up....Connor starting waving to Santa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment