The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Elli's Sayings

So....I have been working on this post since the beginning of October!  I forgot about it and then realized I'd better just post what I have before I completely forget about it for good!  Elli is the funniest kid (no bias either....she really is that funny :)  )  And I wanted to write some things down before I forget all the funny things she has said.


Elli....
*"I'll put on my princess dress and I'll look beauuuuutiful!"
*We were getting Connor dressed for church on Sunday morning and she says "You look handsome, bubby"
*In reference to the ring I gave her to wear she says "Is this expensive?"
*On the way home from school she says "I want to show Nana and Papa my leaf I made.  They'll look at it and say Wowza"
*Our friend had emergency surgery on Monday and Elli said "Did she have back surgery like Uncle Aaron?" She now thinks everyone that is having surgery is having back surgery.
*"Mom, do you not feel good?  Do you want a toy?  Can I come snuggle you?"
* An everyday quote, "When is Daddy going to be home?  When Daddy gets home I'm gonna give him a big hug and smooch."
*The other day she was getting in the kitchen cabinets while standing on a chair.  She wasn't supposed to be up there, so I was telling her to get down and that she shouldn't be in there.  I walk away and she turns around and yells "This is ridiculous!"
*"Bubby gets a blue one and I get a pink one."  "When I'm a little boy, I'll get a blue one" Me: "No Elli, you'll never be a boy."
* Looking out the window at the garbage truck, "I'll never be a boy."
* Me: "Elli, you need to go potty."  Elli: "I'll try, but I probably won't go."
* Scott and Elli on a walk.  Elli: "I like your pants, Daddy."  Scott: "Oh well thank you"....they proceeded to tell each other how much they liked each other's articles of clothing and thanking each other for it the whole walk.
* Scott and Elli looking at the horses in our neighborhood.  Elli: "I wish I could be a horse and eat the grass."  "I wish I could be in there."  "I wish you would walk back by yourself." (talking to scott)
*While I'm changing Connor's diaper she says, "His poop smells AMAZING." I said, "I think you mean it smells yucky."  Maybe we should work on vocabulary....
*In the mornings while talking to Scott, "Dad, I wonder what our plan is for the day."


No comments:

Post a Comment