The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2013

3 Year Well Visit

I took Elli to the dr. on January 28th for her 3 year check up!  She did great and answered every question the dr. asked her.  She was a champ up until the finger prick she got at the end.  The finger prick brought about tears, but she recovered well.  She still talks about how they "pinched her finger." At this visit, Elli had to give a urine sample which resulted in a million questions from her:

"Why do I have to pee in a cup?"
"Why does the dr. want to look at my pee?"
"Do I have to poop in a cup?"
"Why doesn't the dr. need to look at my poop?

These questions were asked over and over again. Elli is 28 pounds 4 ounces (10-25th percentile) and 37 inches (50th percentile).  

The dr. was very pleased with her development and so are we!!  She was so brave at the dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment