The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dentist Visit

Elli had her 1st dentist appointment yesterday.  Of all appointments I've had to take my kids to, this was the appointment I was dreading (well....and getting Connor's cast off....that was pretty much miserable).  I arranged to have someone watch Connor, so I could completely focus on Elli.  And....girlfriend did GREAT!!  She was so brave the whole time, despite the boy next to her that was screaming the whole time.  The dental hygienist even commented multiple times how well she was doing.  She did exactly what they told her to without any complaining.


They gave her glasses to wear, but she didn't want to put them on until the dentist and hygienist left :)


Big smile from the cavity free kiddo!

Elli received a goodie bag, t-shirt, and many stickers!  I love this dentist office.....they did such a good job!

1 comment:

  1. Knowing how some people have a fear of dentists throughout their lives, I'm very amazed at how little Elli managed to sit through her dentist appointment like it was nothing. I'm sure all the goodies she got will allow her to associate dentist visits to something good so future appointments will be a breeze too. Thanks for sharing! Dr. Tom Seal

    ReplyDelete