The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

19 months

I started this post a few days ago, but I decided I'd better finish it seeing as how Connor turned 19 months old over 2 weeks ago!

Connor continues to go to bed around 7:30 and wakes up anywhere from 7:30 to 8:30.  He's been known to be a late owl recently and stay up talking in his bed for awhile before he goes to sleep.  He still lets us rock him to sleep, but recently he's been wanting to sit beside me while I rock.  Just like Elli, he loves to have a million stuffed animals in his bed with him while he sleeps and he usually picks out one that he likes to carry downstairs with him each morning.  

Connor loves pointing out trucks while driving, playing with trains, trying on different shoes, sweets, balls, t.v. (although it only holds his attention for a few minutes), elmo, airplanes, books, niney, and dancing.  And one of his all time favorite things is driving/turning the wheel on a car/truck.  I've always known this; however, it was very apparent yesterday when we were at a play cafe and he had a really, really, really hard time sharing the firetruck.  

Connor's language is really starting to pick up.  I'd list all his words; however, the list is getting long and I'm sure I'll leave many out.  He uses many words at home with us, but outside of this environment he tends to get more shy.  

This boy loves to dress up!  In fact, I spent time making Elli and Connor both capes for Easter because they love tying blankets around their necks and acting like it is a cape.  Wouldn't you know this kiddo doesn't even want to wear it and would prefer a blanket instead....stinker!!  Notice his superman costume....


He loves looking at these headphones....we finally got him to put them on.



This is what happens when you have a sister.....notices his ears! He also likes wearing earrings when Elli brings them out.  My mom reminded me that his father also had an earring, so I feel better every time he puts them on.

Happy 19th month birthday Connor Lee (although you're almost 20 months old now :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment