The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Random Pictures

Here are some recent and old pictures from my phone...

Our first trip to the Cabela's in Columbus....
 Riding the Merry-Go-Round....
 Watching Daddy mow and Connor decided he needed to do it too....
 Making Muffins

Both kids love playing dress-up....
 Disregard Elli's eyes- can't figure out how to fix the red-eye on my iPhone
Picture of the capes I made for the kids for Easter.  Today was the first day Connor has agreed to wear it....he's refused every other time....he apparently prefers a blanket tied around his neck for a cape. 
This girl loves her hard boiled eggs!  I think she ate 3 in one sitting this day!  She's really such a good eater and will eat just about anything we put in front of her!!
Snuggling with Papa on the couch at Easter....
Elli earned her long Rapunzel hair....she rarely takes it off and on certain days she'll call me 'mother' instead of 'mom' or 'mommy' because that is what Rapunzel does!!
Although I still see a decent amount of fighting (and bullying from Elli) with these kids, they have really, really started to enjoy playing together!  I never thought we'd get to this point!  Elli loves rocking him before bed and it's so sweet to hear her sing to him always telling me "Mom, shhh. I'm the mommy, he's my baby.  I need to put Bubba to bed." And then she proceeds to sing, "The B-L-E, yes that's the book for me, I stand alone on the word of God, the B-L-E."

They also have a special little clap that they do together and always laugh when they do it!  Although Connor loves one on one time when he gets it, many times when Elli leaves the room he'll say "sissy."
Giving hugs and kisses before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment