The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last day of Preschool

Elli had her last day of preschool last Friday.  She had a great year and had a lot of fun in her class.  Here are some pictures of the last day!  I can't help but post most of the pictures of our mini photo shoot!  I was taking pictures of Elli and all the sudden Connor came in and just started posing like her (this kid has changed so much within the past month- I'll update on him later!)!!





 The picture below is my favorite.  I can't even take it.....




 A little bribery for some good, smiling pictures....


One day I'll get a picture of them both looking at the camera and smiling.....until then, I'll keep trying!

We're so proud of how well Elli did in school this year and can't wait to see her continue to develop next school year when she'll attend 2 days a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment