The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Phone Pictures

Here are some other random pictures from my phone:

Elli after breakfast yesterday morning....She always requests to watch "Disney World" (which just means we 'youtube' disney world videos.  She was so engrossed in the video, it looked like she was about to fall asleep!
 Look at the way Connor is now holding a writing utensil!  Just like a pro!!
 This has become a favorite activity for the kids....It especially came in handy this past weekend when we were trying to do yard work!
 This picture is dark, but the kids love putting on their blanket animals and pretending they are on disney on ice.
 We tried out a new park last week and the kids loved it!!
People couldn't believe Connor was keeping his hat and glasses on!  What can I say, this kid loves to accessorize just like his big sis!  (Um.....he even HAD to wear sunglasses during his indoor swim lessons on Saturday....the.whole.time!)
 He thought he was pretty cool in this big kid swing!
 Connor and I explored a park that we'd never been to while Elli was at preschool on Friday.
....And I quickly realized that I'm going to need to stock up on some play clothes for this kid for the future.  He was so muddy after the park (I took this picture after I had used up multiple wipes trying to clean him off) and it didn't phase him one bit.  I didn't have time to run home and get an extra pair of shorts for him before I got Elli, so I did the best I could getting the mud off!

No comments:

Post a Comment