The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had quite the busy Thanksgiving like we always do!  Thursday morning we headed up to Monterey, IN and spent the morning there.  We left around 1:00ish and headed to my parents house for my family's Thanksgiving.  

The kids in Monterey at Scott's Grandparent's house (I was bribing them with candy for a picture)….

 
Cousins at my parent's house
 I look at this picture and all I can think is….poor Connor….he's the only boy!
 Friday, Scott and the kids spent the morning at his parent's house while my mom, sister and I did some black friday shopping in Indy.  We spent the rest of the day on Friday at my parent's house recovering from black friday shopping.

Ice cream with Cousins
 Saturday morning, we went back down to Indy for the Lindvall Thanksgiving.  We were the first ones there and Connor immediately went to the train.  He's beyond obsessed with trains and this kept him occupied pretty much the whole day!


 The cousins had a lot of fun at their table eating….


 Scott and I went out for a quick date night on Saturday while Scott's parents watched the kids.  We headed back home to Columbus after lunch on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment