The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Disney on Ice

A few weeks ago, we went to see Disney on Ice. After we saw it last year, we knew we'd want to see it again if it came here!  We invited Scott's parents to go along as their birthday present….their birthdays are only a month apart and fell somewhat around this time (or for his dad on the actual day of his birthday). 

Connor with his cotton candy.  I'm starting to notice a trend with this kid….when it comes to sweets, he won't share at all!!!!


 Then, we took them out to dinner for their birthdays!
I was never a Disney kid growing up….I couldn't ever really get into cartoons….but the older I get, the more I enjoy Disney and even some of the movies.  I'm thinking Scott and I will be those people that still go to Disney even after our kids are out of the house and aren't with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment