The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Preschool

Elli has had a great year at preschool thus far!  She's learning so much and really enjoys being there.  Here are a few pictures from the school year….

I think they were making dough in the picture below.  I had to post this picture of her 'boyfriend,' Carter (the boy in stripes).  I go to MOPS with Carter's mom and apparently he talks about Elli all the time and calls her "My Elliana." Elli is also quite fond of Carter….in fact, when I tried to throw away his Valentine, she hugged it and said "No, you can't throw away this one. I love Carter."
 Elli and her friend, Maddie!  Elli tells me that she plays with Maddie each day.






 Elli with her friends.  Maddie is in the stripes and Kendyl is in the purple (I'm not sure who the other girls is…oops).  Elli really wanted these 2 girls (along with her friend Lilah) to come to her birthday party.  Unfortunately we weren't able to invite them, but I promised her we'd do a playdate with them this summer when school is out (Oh please let us be in a house by then!!).
 Elli and her friend, Lilah.  Lilah's mom told me that Lilah talks about Elli all the time at home.
 Elli loves playing with the dolls at school.  In fact, Elli's teacher commented at her conference that Elli occasionally had difficulty sharing the dolls  (I wasn't the least bit shocked!).
 Elli reading her 'favorite' book in front of her class.  Her teacher, Mrs. Grimm, told me she didn't need any help!
 The class singing 'Happy Birthday' to Elli!
Although our church is opening a preschool next year, we've decided to keep the kids at Elli's current school.  We've been so happy there.  We received an email from Elli's school telling us that they think she would be ready to go to the 5s class next year.  The class meets 4 times a week and would be a step up from the 4s class we had planned on enrolling her in.  Scott was so excited, but I was a little more hesitant, as I don't want her to feel overwhelmed in class with older kids. I think we'll keep her enrolled in the 4s; however after the week we've had, I might reconsider putting her in a 4th day next year (sick kids- one of them being pretty cranky, mom that doesn't feel well, husband that traveled last week and this week and will be gone all night tonight at a dinner….ahhhh please May come soon, so he can only focus on one territory instead of 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment