The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2014

Preschool 2014/2015

On September 9th, Elli began Pre-K (last year of preschool) and Connor started 2-day preschool.  It's so crazy to me that Connor is old enough to go to preschool and if wasn't for my friend's at Spark, I probably would have broken down at drop off.  Both kids were so excited for school.  Elli is still enjoying it and goes Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays every week.  Connor goes Tuesdays and Thursdays and the newness has gone away.  When we woke him up on the 11th, he kept saying that he already went to school and didn't need to go again.  He definitely didn't understand that he would be going each week.  I think he still likes it, but isn't as eager to go as Elli.  Connor has Elli's teacher from last year, Mrs. Grimm.  She's so sweet and I'm so glad he's in her class.  We are also really enjoying Elli's teacher this year.





 Hanging up his Batman backpack.  (He loves his bag)….
 Waiting in line to go in.  This is where I almost lost it.  Mrs. Grimm told me that he came up to her and told her he was nervous!
 Elli walking to her class….
 Hanging up her bag and walking into class….


So far it has been a great year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment