The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2014

Random Pictures

Here are some Random Pictures:

Emery's Hair
 We were trying to get Connor ready for school….he kept telling us that he already went and he didn't need to go (this was his second day of school).



 Hanging out while big sis is at school….
 Elli was the special helper at school and was very excited about it….

 He came downstairs one day looking like this….


 He wore his Purdue jersey to school and a kid in his class told him not to wear that jersey again.  He said he needed to wear a red jersey (geesh….they are only 3 years old!!).

 Hernia poking out….
 Sisters….
 Elli tells me almost every other day, "I'm so glad I have a sister.  We're going to be best friends."


 We couldn't wake her up at 9:00 at night….she was limp….needless to say, she woke us up at 3 that morning!  Thanks Emery!

 She ends up like this….fast asleep when I put her on her stomach for tummy time.
 I blew raspberries at her….I thought she would laugh….she cried….

I was trying to give her a bottle before bed in hopes to get her to sleep all night….she clinched her lips shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment