The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

11 weeks

I can't believe that yesterday was Elli's 11 week birthday! We visited her daycare and discussed with her teachers things that Elli enjoys and things that she doesn't. They encouraged me to leave her there for a couple hours while I went to my dr. appointment....so I did. It was definitely harder on me than it was on her! I left the daycare crying and the thought of having to do that again tomorrow makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe that I go back to work tomorrow. I realized yesterday that there is no way I could go back to work full-time anytime within the next 5 years. I really wish we had family around that could watch Elli for us. I hate sending her to a place where I don't know any of the people that work there. I am just thankful that she only has to go there 2 days a week! Scott will go with me tomorrow to drop her off....I just don't think I can do it by myself.

Elli is getting bigger every day! She is still having trouble with constipation. The dr. doesn't think this will get any better until she starts solids. Unfortunately, she will have to deal with this pain for another 5.5 weeks until we can start her on solid food. She gets pear juice daily to help her poo. The dr. says we can start giving her prune juice which might help things move better. We celebrate every poop she has in this house....we hate to see her in pain!

I love this smile...

**********************************************************

This past weekend Scott's cousins came to visit us and met Elli for the first time! We had a great time with them and wished they could have stayed longer. They brought Elli her first play kitchen! I'm sure she will love playing with this when she gets a little older!!

Cal and Kayla with Elli!!


The whole family with Elli.
********************************************************************

I love this picture! Bella LOVES her ball and tries to get everyone to throw it for her. Elli was on her play mat moving her arms and legs all around. Bella kept dropping the ball right by her trying to get her to pick up the ball and throw it for her.
******************************************************************


11 week picture


We were playing a game where we were sticking our tongues out

So cute!!

Close up picture!!

Getting ready to smile!!
We just can't get enough of this little girl! She is smiling and cooing so much these days and we love it! Scott and I have been finding little things she likes and do them repeatedly just so we can see that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment