The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My first Easter and My 10 week birthday!!

Elli made her 2nd trip home to Indiana this past weekend for Easter! We had a good and busy weekend! We got to see lots of family and Elli even got to meet her Great-Grandma and Grandpa Wamsley!

Today, Elliana is officially 10 weeks old. I can't believe my maternity leave is coming to a close! I will be starting a new job in just a week and a half! Although I am only going back to work for 2 days a week, I know it will be a really hard transition! I'm not ready to leave her with someone else yet!

We had Elliana's 2 month dr. appointment yesterday. She did well until the dr. pulled out the shots. She got 2 shots in both legs and got an oral vaccination. Elli did not like the shots and let everyone in the office know how she felt....Yikes! I've never heard her scream like that! She is 10 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long! She is in the 50th percentile for height and 25 percentile for weight! Other than the shots, the appointment went well. The dr. increased her acid reflux medicine....we will go back to the dr. in 2 months for another check-up.


My 10 week old picture


Mommy is so funny


Easter picture with the Grandparents

Action shot....Kensley just couldn't resist the headband


Easter picture




We are missing Bells in this picture


Picture with the Grandparents

Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Wamsley

Playing with cousins! She needs her headband on....she looks like "one of the guys" in this picture!!

Funny Face

Purdue Picture with Papa

Staring contest

Kensley looking cool

Elliana with her shades



Watching T.V. in her bumbo seat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment