The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My first vacation

Elliana is officially 9 weeks old today! WOW! She celebrated last night by sleeping in her room the whole night....such a big girl! We are still getting up with her 1 to 2 times throughout the night, but it was a big transition to have her officially out of our room! She is also no longer sleeping in her car seat!! She sleeps soundly on her stomach and although this makes me extremely nervous...we have the SIDS monitor that should alarm us if there is ever a breathing concern. I can't believe that Elli has been with us now for 9 weeks! Scott was able to walk down memory lane last Saturday to pick up some more pacifiers from the hospital. He told me he wished we could go back to the hospital and put her in the nursery for the night while we slept in one of the rooms! This was funny seeing as how he had a whole week of good rest while we were in Florida and I was the one who hasn't had a good nights sleep in 2 months:)

Elli is smiling all the time now and is cooing a lot more! She is sitting up much better and keeps her hands open more than closed!! She still LOVES her play mat and moves her legs and arms as soon as the music starts!

Elli had her first couple ounces of formula the other day! This was extremely hard for me, but we had no choice! My supply has slowly started to come back....luckily I've had frozen bags of breastmilk stored up! The formula has backed her up a bit, so we're hoping for a poo sometime soon :)

Elli and I have been in Florida for the past week with my mother-in-law and sisters-in law. We had a great trip! Elli was such a trooper with all the traveling and being passed around from person to person. We met Scott's great-aunt and uncle and they showed us around Naples on Tuesday. We also got to go to Scott's cousin's wedding which was on the beach at Treasure Island on Friday. Venna and I were in charge of handing out programs and bubles and Tashia was in charge of all the flowers! Without knowing, Venna and I had gotten the same dress to wear to the wedding....oops...it didn't look so bad since we ended up helping out the with wedding! We spent some time at the beach, pool, and even fit in a little shopping! All us girls got new Coach purses from our mother-in-law for our birthdays! This was the highlight of my trip....We all had such a hard time picking out the perfect purse, but are happy with our selection! A coach billfold would be the perfect birthday gift to go with my new purse (hint....hint :) ) I kept telling my mother-in-law that Elli needed her first coach purse, but she didn't seem to think so....I'm not sure why :) Overall we had a great time and Elli has already been in more states at 9 weeks old than most people!

Below are pictures from the past week....
8 weeks old....

you'll have to turn your head to look at this picture....sorry!!
***************************************************
On the beach for the first time!!








bathing beauty



Hanging out with Nana! Elli and her spent some good, quality time on this trip! I was definitely grateful for all the help and some alone time while she watched her!








**********************************************************
Wedding time

matching outfits


waiting for the wedding to start


mommy and Elli







Did Nana ever think that one day she would have a "girls only" trip?







Elli with her great aunt brenda and uncle kirk

newlyweds
****************************************************
2 month photo shoot

I don't think she could get any cuter






We are looking forward to this weekend as it will be Elliana's first Easter! I can't wait to get her all dressed up again and take her to both our home churches on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment