The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

7 weeks

Look at what a big girl I am! Sitting up with a little help from the chair and my burp cloth!!

Elliana is 7 weeks old today!! She acts older each day! Elli has really been so much more alert the past week and is smiling and playing like crazy!! We went to go visit her friend and their parents yesterday and Elli actually looks bigger than Siena. Tomorrow we are going on our first shopping trip with Rachel and Siena...hopefully we can try and coordinate both girls feeding schedules to make it easier on us!!


Elli still:


* crosses her legs most times during the day

* clinches her fists when she's mad or eating....occasionally she clinches too tight and her fists turn purple

* is happiest in the mornings and after naps

* will not sleep in her crib for longer than 30 minutes :( She loves her car seat

* throws a fit right before it is time to go to bed (this is a new thing)

* is in newborn clothes....she has on a 0-3 month sleeper because everything else is dirty and it is still a bit big for her (which she just pooed in....more laundry :) )

* is the cutest little girl


Elli absolutely loves the play mat Mom and Dad let us borrow! She loves the music and lights combo! When she is fussy, I first try to feed her....when that doesn't work I put her on the play mat....this usually pleases her! More and more she is enjoying just lying by herself stretching out....Miss Independent!

Here are picture of her her playing.....










*****************************************************
Pictures of her smiling at me....





******************************************************
Scott and I had a great weekend! We didn't do much at all. Saturday, Scott and Elliana spent some quality father-daughter time as I ventured out to find some new clothes. Next week, Elli and I will be going to Florida. I decided the other day it was time to try on some of my summer clothes so I could start packing. Big Mistake!! Unfortunately, only 1 pair of shorts fit me....ugh! Now usually I would be extremely excited to spend a day shopping and buying a new wardrobe; however, I was dreading trying to squeeze these childbearing hips in new pants. Hopefully I will be back down to my normal size by our anniversary....that is my goal! I'm glad Scott and Elli got to spend some time together....He will probably be holding her nonstop from the time he gets home on Friday to the time we leave.
We've both been trying to make healthier food choices. On Friday, we both wanted ice cream, but we decided it was best not to indulge! Saturday came and we absolutely had to get some sort of ice cream....So....instead of getting some at Cold Stone, we decided to make the shakes ourselves! We made strawberry shakes instead of chocolate and used organic strawberries....good dieting strategy, right? :) We're not good at the whole dieting thing, but I'm sure we'll learn!

**************************************************
Such a good Daddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment