The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Our visit with Sarah and Travis

On Friday, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Travis came to visit! We had such a good time with them! I enjoyed some "adult time." I like to think they came to visit with Scott and I; however, we know they real reason they came was to spend the day with Elliana :) They got here before noon and we went to visit Scottie for lunch at Panera Bread. We then came back to the house and watched the Olympics until Scott got off of work! I tried to get Sarah to change a diaper, but she declined :)

Aunt Sarah is spoiling little Elli like crazy! She brings Elli a new gift at each visit! Sarah, this is starting a bad habit....I think you have bought her more things than we have....but we appreciate all of them :) Below you will see pictures of a cute little dog stuffed animal. Sarah brought Elliana a Bella dog for her to snuggle with and she loves it! Scott likes to trick Bella with the stuffed animal and pretend it is our new puppy! Bella puts on a show that she doesn't like Elli's new stuffed animal, but we secretly saw her lick the stuffed animal one time. Obviously I've put Elli's new dog up high so Bells won't be tempted to play with it (Thanks Scott for making Bells think this was her toy :) )

Also, Sharon made Elli and I cute matching hats! We will be wearing them on our next venture out....which will probably be her dr. appt. tomorrow!

Scott and I are the proud new owners of an Acadia! We are going to pick it up on Wednesday. Scott is leaving work a few hours early and we are making the 3 hour trip to the dealership to get it (hmmm....now I've figured out how to get Scott to take some time off of work....just buy a new vehicle)! This will be Elli's first big trip as it will be 3 hours to the dealership and 3 hours back home.....hopefully she'll do ok!!

Enjoy some pictures!!


Thanks for my Bella dog!! I love it!!




Thanks Sharon for our new hats!! Elli really does love hers....she was just a little fussy at this point :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment