The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 Months

Wow....It doesn't seem possible that Elli has been with us for 3 months now! It is amazing to think about how much she has changed since she was born. She is getting so big and I forget what her little body looked like at 6 pounds. Elli is really starting to fill out and getting longer each day. We can get a smile out of her frequently throughout the day! She loves hearing the "kissing" sound and loves being talked to!! She will even stick her tongue out at you if you do it enough to her! She is really a lot of fun! Elliana is turning over now and has been for about a week now. She continues to enjoy being held and prefers that over a swing!

Nana and Papa Lindvall came this past weekend for a visit! We didn't get any pictures because we were busy running errands and teaching Nana L. how to use her new computer! She is a quick learner with the computer. They were able to watch little Elli while Scott and I went shopping for our new tree and plants!

We're still trying to get her digestive system figured out! Elli was given 3 ounces of prune juice on Saturday and 2 ounces on Sunday, but nothing happened! (GRR!!) Until I went to get her on Monday morning! I found Elli COVERED and I mean COVERED in POO. I felt horrible. See....Elli is now pretty much sleeping though the night. So, I didn't notice this until I got her that morning. Ugh! I cleaned her off the best I could with wipes and then she immediately got a bath. Her sleeper could not be salvaged and I wasn't even going to try! She will be due for more prune juice tomorrow, but I think we might just skip it and give her the suppository the dr. gave us OR maybe give her only 1 ounce of juice. Hopefully we will never have to experience that again. I can't wait until we get her system figured out!!

We woke up Sunday morning with a congested little girl! She's been coughing, sneezing, and has had a stuffed up nose the past couple of days. She's always been a pretty good napper, but this cold has made her sleep even more during the day! Hopefully this will pass soon!!

Elli is finally starting to enjoy taking baths. The first 2 pictures were taken when Elli was just 10 days old. She used to HATE baths and it was all we could do to get the baths over as quick as possible. You can see her newborn rash on the first picture.





These pictures were taken on Sunday night. She looks so long in these pictures.

Just relaxing in my jacuzzi!!


Smiling at daddy!


I love this picture!! Anyone who has spent time with Elli knows that she ALWAYS has those little feet crossed!! She even crossed them in some of the ultrasound pictures that the Dr. took.

******************************************************
Elliana has started sucking on her fist! She is beginning to put things in her mouth. If you give her your finger, you can expect it to go right to her mouth!

************************************************************
We (well mainly Scott) did some work on our yard and landscaping on Sunday. Obviously, Bella loves to be outside with us. We took a break by throwing the ball to her and letting her play in the hose.






On the right side of this picture you can see the weeping cherry tree Scott planted. He tore out a bush that he has been wanting to get rid of since we moved in and planted the tree!

Just some action shots! Bella's favorite things are: the ball, flashlight, and water! Anytime you turn on a hose, you can expect Bells to be right there getting in your way!


I brought Elli out on the porch while I was planting flowers. I put a blanket on her legs and the next thing I knew that blanket was up by her face. I kept moving the blanket down, but every time I turned around she had moved it to her face! Looks like she will have a "niney" or blanket one day!




Sleeping after a long morning of work! While they slept, I went to the grocery store. I came home to Elli wearing a different outfit and Scott shirtless! Apparently Elli threw up all over both of them while they were sleeping!

**********************************************
Below is the Elli's 3 month photo shoot! Enjoy!!





She is talking to me in this picture....


I had to bring Sophie, Elli's giraffe, and favorite toy out to get some smiles!!




Smiling at Sophie (the giraffe came with that name....)


1 comment:

  1. I think Elli is really looking more like you these days. Looking forward to possibly seeing her next weekend! Sophie is a big hit in our house as well!

    ReplyDelete