The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

14 weeks

This past week has been pretty uneventful! Although I am only working 2 days, I am extremely busy at work! I am realizing that it is very hard to do my job on a part-time basis due to all the paperwork involved!! Thankfully, I'm starting to settle in with my new company and am enjoying it; even though, I painfully miss Elli those 2 days!! Elliana is 14 weeks old and I can't believe how big she is getting! She was in newborn clothes for what seemed like forever (she was a tad behind on height and weight when she was born)....but she is right on track now and even fit into a 3-6 month shirt today! I couldn't believe it! Elli still has a cold....hopefully she will be over it soon!

I try to take the kids (yes, when I say kids I mean both Bells and Elli! Bells will always be our 1st "baby") on a walk at least a couple times a week. It is hard to fit this in with Elli's nap time! Usually by the time we get diaper changed, eat, and get the stroller ready, she is gearing up for another nap. Bella LOVES her walk time and Elli really enjoys being outside!!


Getting ready for our walk! I know....she can't get any cuter!

Ok, Mom. Stop taking pictures and lets go!!

Bella taking a rest playing ball.


I'm not sure why this picture turned this way when it uploaded, but it did! We did some tummy-time outside.



More time on our tummy. I can see a visit to the Kentucky Derby in her future with her hat like this!!




Time to go back home....
*****************************************************
Elliana is a good napper! She takes a good 3-3.5 hour nap in the afternoon...this is extremely nice. This is usually when I am able to get housework done! When Elli sleeps, she moves ALL over the place. The past couple of days she has managed to move to the side and get her arm stuck between her breathable bumpers and the crib rails. She is a mover! Her breathing monitor typically goes off multiple times each week because she scoots herself in a little corner of her crib and the monitor doesn't pick up her breathing. She is no longer getting feedings during the night, but we do have to get up to put her paci back in her mouth or move her to get the alarm off.
The past week or week and a half we've noticed that Elli will take her right hand and run it along...up...down...in circles on the sheet or on your shirt (if she is sleeping on you) before she falls asleep. It cracks us up! You can tell she is tired when you start to see that hand go!!

After a nap!!
Stretching after a nap.

Close up picture....

Sleeping beauty!!
*************************************************
Tummy time before going to see friends....


She couldn't keep her eyes off the dogs playing (Bella and Hunter....our friend's dog)





*******************************************************

Sticking out her tongue!!


******************************************

Hanging out with her friend, Siena! Siena is exactly 1 month younger than Elli.

Elli looks like a chunk compared to Siena, but I definitely wouldn't call Elli a chunk
************************************************************
My Shiner
This last picture is at the request of Sarah. I look horrible in this picture, so don't judge! Sarah couldn't believe Bella gave me a black eye. Well....she did. As I bent down, Bella jumped up and BOOM....right in the eye. It started to swell immediately. This happened last Wednesday about 30 minutes before heading into work. It actually looks REALLY good compared to what it did! It is healing well and I still love my Bells like crazy!!
**************************************************************
We are gearing up for a weekend in Indiana. This might be be our last trip home for awhile (unless we go to the Indy 500). We have been extremely busy since Elli has been born, so we're looking forward to a low-key summer (we've got a couple trips planned....one of which we just booked our flights last night!!!!). We are finding out how exhausting it is packing all the things we need for her and typically takes us quite some time!! We're hoping it is a relaxing weekend with few trips of taking Elli in and out of the car seat and hoping she gets all naps in. Elli isn't the most pleasant baby when she catnaps all day and it makes it hard on Scott and I by bedtime! I'm look forward to Elliana and I's first Mother's Day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment