The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

4 Month Birthday

Wow, 2 posts from me today! Where did I have time? As promised in the last post, I have uploaded Elli's 4 month photos. She has become quite the model lately. Our photographer picked one of Elli's newborn pictures and entered it into a contest! We were shocked and so excited for our little lady! I'm pretty sure this means she will fulfill MY lifelong dream of being in a Miss America pageant or a model. She's got such a bright future already :) She didn't win, but I'm sure the judging was "set up" :) Who could resist this little lady??

And because I couldn't pick just a couple of my favorites from our photo shoot....here are 15 pictures :)




Seriously Mom, why did you make me wear this big flower!!



















Okay....lets be done with this and just let me play with my friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment