The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

20 weeks and counting

Elliana is growing more and more each day. I can't believe we have already hit 20 weeks with her! She is starting to really enjoy playing with toys and is becoming more active! She is still a WONDERFUL napper and a pretty good sleeper at night. We can't really complain too much! We are still getting up with her to put her binky back in various times throughout the night, but overall she does well going down for the night. She is a smiley little girl and it takes almost nothing to get a smile out of her when she is in a good mood.



She is starting to do better with solids. She did really well at her "lunch" today. She had a mixture of rice cereal and prune juice. This little lady does enjoy some prune juice!! Although she is doing better with rice cereal, we are taking a break as of today. She had some MAJOR constipation ( & hard stools....sorry for too much info.) today and yesterday! It was the worst that I had seen! She got many ounces of prune juice today and I think it is helping a little bit!



She had a big couple of days over the weekend! Saturday, she got to hang out with her Nana and Papa all day. They said she did really well and had a lot of fun! They took her to the park and shopping! While they were babysitting, we were at the Memorial Golf tournament with my parents and our friends! Sunday, the guys went to the tournament and Elli had her first "shopping trip" with the 3 women in her life. We found lots of gift ideas for her Papa to make her....luckily I took some detailed photos to show him :) We also found furniture that would look wonderful in my formal living room....I'm still trying to convince Scott that this is a "need" rather than a "want." Elli was pretty tired from her shopping day and had no trouble sleeping at night!



Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of Elli with her grandparents....too much to do....So I've posted a picture of her with them when she was only a couple days old.



Elliana loves her tummy time! She spends a good portion of her day on her stomach with sleeping and playing!











I wish I could have gotten a front view of this picture....she was having lots of fun....mouth wide open for a smile!!


*********************************************************

I try and run at least 5 days out of the week. Currently, I run about 7 laps around our neighborhood which equals a little over 3 miles.

This is typically what I see when I run by our house.....


They usually come out to cheer me on!! Bella only does about 2 laps with me! Surprisingly enough....she actually gets tired!! I know....Bella? It is true!!

***************************************************

Elli is putting everything in her mouth these days. Her favorite things to chew on are her hands....




*************************************************


Little cutie in her outfit Daddy bought her last summer....











******************************************************


We are looking forward to this weekend and the next week! Scott and I are going away for the weekend. This will be my first time away from Elli. I will miss her, but I'm looking forward to not hearing a monitor all night long :) My mom is coming to baby-sit for the weekend.


This next week, Elli and I have a couple of lunch/dinner dates with friends AND we have some special visitors coming on Tuesday!! We are looking forward to a big/busy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment