The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

All about Elli

Elliana continues to be our sweet little 16 month old. She is growing and learning new things everyday. Elli continues to be full of energy and makes us laugh multiple times a day. She loves the water....whether it be taking a bath, playing in her little pool, or going to the big pool. She would spend all day in the water if we let her. Lately, she's been very generous with her hugs and kisses. And trust me, we don't take them for granted. For each little kiss or hug we receive, makes us wonder how we ever got so lucky to have her. Elli continues to be into everything. It is not unusual for me to find some of my make up in one of her drawers or a bottle of tums in the bathtub or turn around to find my lipstick smeared across her face....I could go on and on. She tries to mimic our actions more these days than she ever has. She also has tried to imitate Bella. The other day I caught her bending over trying to eat a tall piece of grass right after she saw Bella eating grass. Saturday, Scott saw her bent over trying to get a drink out of the Bella's water bowl. Elliana still loves music and dancing. Her and Scott continue to have dance parties in our office quite frequently. Elli keeps things interesting around our house! She is one special little girl and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be able to spend most of my week with her (and I'm also pretty lucky for a husband who lets me do this)!

Elli is really into climbing these days. Siena and Elli at the zoo on Sunday....


And she enjoys stroller and wagon rides more than she ever has....


Elli loves animals....real or fake! This is her 3rd time on the carousal and she did much better this time! She loves the horses, but it scares her when they start moving. Siena wasn't a big fan of the carousal either.

In addition to animals, Elli still loves to have the perfect accessories with her outfits. We took her shopping in Cincinnati on Saturday to meet up with some of our friends. Of course she needed her purse and sunglasses for the trip.




These pictures just don't capture what was really happening. Elli had her glasses on and off....tried to walk around with them.....I can't explain it, but Scott and I were cracking up!
In addition to her accessories, Elli also needed her toenails repainted this weekend. She sits so still when she gets her toenails painted and even tries to help me blow on them when we are done. So...if you see her....please make a huge deal about her toenails and how beautiful they are because she loves it!! She's all girl....drama and all!!




Elli can turn anything into a toy. Having fun playing in the dog cage we put up for Hunter....

If you know Bella and Elli's relationships then you know this is torture for Bella! Elli loves Bella, but Bella still isn't so sure of Elli (unless Elli is giving Bella food).




Elli is borderline obsessed with dogs. Elli goes nuts when she sees or hears a dog....often yelling at the top of her lungs "da....da....da...." (for dog). We've been watching our friend's dog for the past couple of days. As you can guess, Elli went crazy on Thursday morning when she saw Hunter come down the stairs. She has formed a special bond with Hunter and will be sad to see him go on Tuesday. This dog has probably gotten more hugs and kisses within the past week than he's gotten in his 4 years. She loves Hunter and he's been so nice to let her hang all over him!!






*************************************

I'm not a fan of this picture....one day I'll get a decent picture of me on here, but for documentation sake.....


I was 30 weeks along in this picture. Elli is still clueless that in 9 weeks or less another little person will be coming to live with us. We've been referring to my expanding stomach as "bubba" for 2 reasons....1. she can say this 2. he currently doesn't have a name. I'm confident that she will be a good big sister (once she gets over the whole jealousy thing....she still doesn't like it when I cuddle with other little babies....she'll learn)!


No comments:

Post a Comment