The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day and bubble baths

I didn't do a great job taking pictures this past weekend and I'm kicking myself now because she had a blast playing outside this weekend. So the following pictures will do...

Remember how I said Elli loves baths? Well....pair it with some bubbles and she is on cloud nine. Scott made her a hat during her bubble bath and she kept it on the whole time not wanting it to fall off.....


"Elli....where is your hat?" She's got a lot of sass, but is lots of fun!!
**************************************************
We got the chance to meet our new niece, Avery, this past weekend. Once again, I'm kicking myself for not taking more pictures. Elli wasn't all too interested in the new baby, but more interested in playing with all the new toys in the room. She really liked this little dollhouse of Kensley's. She's never played with a dollhouse before....

Elli did manage to give Avery a couple kisses during the day, but I didn't capture any of those.

This is what Avery did most of the day; however, she did spend quite a bit of time awake when we first got there. I couldn't believe how tiny she was and I can't even remember when Elli was ever that small. When I first held her I told Scott..."I want one...." He laughed and said...."Have you looked at your stomach lately?"
My finger was in front of the flash, but I had to post this picture anyways. Look at this little smile!! I guess she didn't seem to mind that the majority of the day was consumed by 2 little toddlers running around!
****************************************************
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADA!!!!
Although this was the only picture I took on Sunday, I'm glad I was able to capture Elli and Scott's 2nd father's day together. Elli is one lucky little girl to have a dad like Scott. Scott is an amazing dad and loves this little girl more than she could ever imagine. Scott loves doing "guy" things, but whenever Elli is ready to play dolls or make-up he's always in. One of my favorite times of the day is when he walks in from work. Elli squeals and runs towards the door yelling "Dada....Dada." She asks about him throughout our day and calls him on her fake phone while he's at work. I can't believe Elli and I ever got so lucky!

And here is where I'd post pictures of Elli playing outside on Sunday; however, I didn't manage to take my camera out of the bag. She played with her older cousins (which we're finding that she prefers playing with kids a little bit older than her....don't know why?), riding around in a play car,taking tractor/wagon rides and playing in the sand. She got quite dirty, but didn't seem to mind much!

We have a new update on our patio! We've finally decided the company that we will go with. Scott is in the process of getting our name on the books so we can get a start date. We are so excited to get this project done, as our weeks are going so quickly. We are slowly getting things ready for the baby and we couldn't be further away on deciding on a name for him. Scott and I spent our 3 hour car ride trying to figure out why none of the names we've thought about for him have jumped out at us. So....we've decided to go back to the baby name book. We're just hoping we don't leave the hospital still calling him "bubba" because whether we are ready or not....this baby is coming in 8 weeks or less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment