The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 year anniversary and time at the pool

Scott and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this past Friday (June 3rd). We've been together for 10 years now which doesn't seem possible!

Here is a picture 5 years ago....



And here is a picture of us on our anniversary....with a toddler and one on the way.

I'm not thrilled with this picture of myself; however, it was the only decent picture we took of the 3 of us that day and I had to post for documentation purposes.

Thankfully, we had some babysitters in place so we could go out for our anniversary on Friday night. Scott and I enjoyed a relaxing dinner out and then decided on a movie after we had remembered we hadn't been to a movie together since before Elli was born. We had a great night out! Here's to many more years to come! Thanks for all the cards, gifts, and messages!

****************************************************
Get ready for many pictures of Elliana! I guess you could say I've made up for not taking many pictures over the last couple of weeks!



I LOVE this picture! I actually found it on my camera and I must have taken it a couple weeks ago. I can't remember what was going on when I took this picture, but she doesn't look too happy with me! I love this little face!



Elli continues to be all girl! She's really into carrying purses lately and even tried to carry around the diaper bag earlier. Clearly, the bag was a little too big for this little lady, but she definitely tried hard to make it work.



My mom had given Elli a dollar the day before to carry in her purse when we went shopping. She loves that little dollar and hasn't had the opportunity to spend it yet.



Getting ready to head to Meijer to pick up doughnuts for the morning and get a little swimming pool for Elli. (Thanks Sarah and Travis for the outfit! It fits great and we love it!!)



Heading out the door....purse in hand!



We let Elli pick out her doughnut this morning and she picked out one with blue icing that ended up everywhere after she was done eating! Elli is not a fan of getting her hands dirty! Often when she gets food on her hands she wants it off immediately. So we've been trying to teach her just to lick it off her fingers (I know...parents of the year right here :) ). She did a great job of successfully cleaning off her fingers this morning while eating her doughnut!




Elli loved her doughnut!



Clearly happy with her doughnut of choice!
************************************




Elli loves the water. The other day she kept looking in our neighbor's yard pointing to their little pool so we decided to get a little pool of our own.






I had a hard time getting her out of this pool for lunch today! I can already tell we will get a lot of use out of this over the summer. Notice Elli's swim hat around her neck. She wanted to wear it as a necklace rather than a hat, so we had to bring out another hat. I kept trying to take it off, but she wanted to keep it on.

I promised Elli that we'd take her to the pool after Scott got home from a golf tournament. This is her favorite spot....walking up and down the pool stairs....






We can't wait for many more days at the pool this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment